Apkdrug.com abides with 17 U.S.C. §512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Our policy is to respond to any notices regarding infringement and take legal actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Suppose your copyrighted material has been published on the website apkdrug.com or links to your copyrighted, protected material returned through a search engine, and you want that material to get removed. In that case, you need a written communication that will have the information listed in the following section.
Please remember that you will be liable for damages (including costs and expenses, attorneys ‘ fees) if you misrepresent that the information provided on our website is infringing on your copyrights. We will suggest that you first seek legal assistance on this issue with an attorney.
Copyright Infringing notice
- A physical signature of the development team or a developer authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed. Third-party agencies need to provide a copy of the “Physical Authorization Letter” that the agency can address all copyrights.
- Proper Identification of the copyrighted work you claim to be infringing, or if a single notification can cover multiple copyrighted works at a single online site, a good list of such works at that site.
- Providing URLs of the infringed content in the email will be appreciable as it will help us locate the content quickly.
- Sufficient information allows the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and an electronic mail address (if available) at which the complaining party can be contacted.
- A declaration that the complaining group has a good faith belief that utilizing the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright holder, its representative, or the law.
- A declaration that the details in the notification are correct and under the penalty of perjury. The complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the holder of an exclusive right allegedly infringed. Under Section 512(f), any person who knowingly misrepresents that content or activity available on the site is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
And send the infringement notice via email to [email protected]